Peanut Butter Panic (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the An Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #2: Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #3: Premeditated Peppermint (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #5: Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #8: Blueberry Blunder (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.54
In the seventh of fan-favorite Amanda Flower’s USA Today bestselling Amish Candy Shop Mysteries, Thanksgiving has come to Harvest, Ohio. But between whipping up hundreds of delicious treats for the village festivities, dealing with boyfriend issues, and investigating a suspicious death-by-peanut allergy, chocolatier Bailey King won’t have much time to count her blessings!
Dead by dessert . . .
Thanksgiving is Bailey King’s busiest holiday weekend. This year promises to be even more hectic, since Bailey’s candy shop, Swissmen Sweets, is providing desserts for Harvest, Ohio’s first village-wide Thanksgiving celebration. Yet, even with a guest list close to seven hundred people—Amish and English alike—the event’s organizer, Margot Rawlings, is unfazed . . . until she discovers her mother, former judge Zara Bevan, will be in attendance.
Zara’s reputation as a harsh critic is matched only by her infamy as a judge who has actively harmed the Amish community. So no one is prepared when Zara arrives with much younger boyfriend Blaze Smith and reveals their impending nuptials at dinner. That should have been the day’s biggest news, except shortly after the announcement, Blaze suffers an allergic reaction to something he’s eaten and dies on the spot.
Now, Bailey’s desserts are prime suspects, along with Margot and nearly everyone who attended the meal. With such a cornucopia of possibilities, Bailey must dig in and get to the bottom of this murder, before the killer goes up for seconds…
About the Author
Amanda Flower is the USA Today bestselling and Agatha Award–winning mystery author of over twenty-five novels, including the nationally bestselling Amish Candy Shop Mystery Series, the Amish Matchmaker Mysteries, and several series written under the name Isabella Alan. An organic farmer and former librarian, Amanda lives in Northeast Ohio and can be found online at AmandaFlower.com.