Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the An Amish Candy Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #2: Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #3: Premeditated Peppermint (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #4: Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.59
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #7: Peanut Butter Panic (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.54
- #8: Blueberry Blunder (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.54
Caught in a sticky situation . . .
With Juliet Brody and Reverend Brook tying the knot in Ohio’s Amish Country’s most anticipated nuptials of the year, Bailey King is determined to do everything in her power to make the event a sweet success. Except midsummer heat waves and outdoor ceremonies don’t mix, and an exasperated Bailey soon finds herself struggling to fulfill bridesmaid duties and keep her stunning marshmallow-frosted wedding cake from becoming a gooey disaster. Then much to everyone’s shock, the entire ceremony crumbles when a guest drops dead, and the cause isn’t sunstroke . . .
Turns out, the uninvited victim came equipped with lots of dirt on the devout reverend’s hidden past. As Reverend Brook tops the murder suspect list on what should have been the happiest day of his life, Bailey and her sheriff’s deputy boyfriend vow to clear his name. Can the duo boil down a series of baffling clues before Juliet considers her marriage a bad mistake—or the killer whips up another deadly surprise?
Praise for Amanda Flower and her Amish cozies
“As it turns out, Amanda Flower may have just written the first Amish rom com.”
“Flower has hit it out of the ballpark . . . and continues to amaze with her knowledge of the Amish way of life.”
—RT Book Reviews
“At turns playful and engaging . . . a satisfyingly complex cozy.”
About the Author
USA Today bestselling and Agatha Award–winning mystery author Amanda Flower started her writing career in elementary school when she read a story she wrote to her sixth grade class and had the class in stitches with her description of being stuck on the top of a Ferris wheel. She knew at that moment she’d found her calling of making people laugh with her words. She also writes mysteries as USA Today bestselling author Isabella Alan. Amanda is a former librarian and lives in Northeast Ohio. Readers can visit her online at www.amandaflower.com.