Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends? (Paperback)
List Price: $12.99
Our Price: $12.34
(Save: $0.65 5%)
BACKORDERED - Potentially 2 Weeks or More
Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Big Nate series.
- #1: Big Nate: In a Class by Himself (Paperback): $7.59
- #2: Big Nate: Prank You Very Much (Big Nate TV Series Graphic Novel #2) (Paperback): $12.34
- #3: Big Nate: Next Stop, Superstardom! (Big Nate TV Series Graphic Novel #3) (Paperback): $12.34
- #4: Big Nate Goes for Broke (Paperback): $7.59
- #5: Big Nate Flips Out (Paperback): $8.54
- #6: Big Nate: Game On! (Paperback): $11.39
- #7: Big Nate Lives It Up (Paperback): $7.59
- #8: Big Nate Blasts Off (Paperback): $7.59
- #9: Big Nate: The Crowd Goes Wild! (Paperback): $9.49
- #10: Nate el Grande: ¡Hola! (Big Nate #10) (Hardcover): $36.09
- #11: Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Paperback): $16.14
- #12: Big Nate: Say Good-bye to Dork City (Paperback): $11.39
- #13: Big Nate: Welcome to My World (Paperback): $9.49
- #14: Big Nate: Thunka, Thunka, Thunka (Paperback): $11.39
- #15: Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs (Paperback): $11.39
- #17: Big Nate: A Good Old-Fashioned Wedgie (Paperback): $9.49
- #18: Big Nate: Silent But Deadly (Paperback): $11.39
- #19: Big Nate Goes Bananas! (Paperback): $11.39
- #20: Big Nate: Payback Time! (Paperback): $11.39
- #21: Big Nate: Hug It Out! (Paperback): $9.49
- #22: Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off! (Paperback): $11.39
- #23: Big Nate: The Gerbil Ate My Homework (Paperback): $11.39
- #24: Big Nate: In Your Face! (Paperback): $11.39
- #25: Big Nate: Aloha! (Paperback): $11.39
- #26: Big Nate: Beware of Low-Flying Corn Muffins (Paperback): $11.39
- #27: Big Nate: Release the Hounds! (Paperback): $11.39
- #28: Big Nate: Nailed It! (Paperback): $12.34
- #29: Big Nate: Move It or Lose It! (Paperback): $12.34
Now an animated series with Paramount+ and Nickelodeon!
Big Nate is in a class by himself. This feisty 11-year-old holds the school record for detentions, but that doesn't stop him from dreaming big!
Nate Wright’s a winner—in his own mind, anyway. So when things go wrong, he’s at a loss to explain why. How does his soccer team manage to lose to a school with a sixty-game winless streak? What’s he doing at the movies on a Friday night . . . with GINA? And why, oh why is one of his classmates (hint: she’s Nate’s dream girl) suddenly moving 3,000 miles away? It’s all enough to make a sixth-grade superstar feel . . . well, not so super.
But you can’t keep a good man down, and Nate’s still got pals like Teddy, Francis, and Chad to cheer him up. Sure, their methods aren’t always warm and fuzzy, but Nate doesn’t mind. After all, what’s a little noogie between friends?
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce has been drawing the Big Nate comic strip for more than 20 years. Born in Ames, Iowa, Peirce grew up in Durham, New Hampshire. As a kid, he began creating his own strips in the sixth grade. Peirce taught high school in New York City and has created several animated pilots for Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. He lives in Portland, Maine, with his family.
“Another hilarious winner in the Big Nate series of books… these are laugh out loud funny and a kid-favorite!”
Weekly choice of best new releases. (Good Comics For Kids)
"It is because of Nate's emotional reaction to all the things that do not go his way-- and his resilience in the face of so many reversals-- that Nate's life is so much fun to explore, for readers if not necessarily for Nate himself." (InfoDad)
"Another terrific graphic novel style comic book story by cartoonist Lincoln Pierce and unreservedly recommended for school and community library collections." (Midwest Book Review)