The Angel Experiment: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback)
List Price: $11.99
Our Price: $11.39
(Save: $0.60 5%)
Usually in Stock
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Maximum Ride series.
- #2: Hawk: City of the Dead (Maximum Ride: Hawk #2) (Paperback): $11.39
- #3: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $10.44
- #4: The Final Warning: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.39
- #5: Max: A Maximum Ride Novel (Paperback): $11.39
- #6: Fang: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $21.99
- #7: Angel: A Maximum Ride Novel (Large Print / Paperback): $19.99
- #8: Nevermore: The Final Maximum Ride Adventure (Paperback): $11.39
- #9: Maximum Ride Forever (Paperback): $11.39
- #10: Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 10 (Paperback): $12.34
Max soars above the world . . . but in James Patterson's thrilling adventure, fantasy can come crashing down to reveal the nightmares of the Angel Experiment.
Maximum Ride and her "flock" -- Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman and Angel -- are just like ordinary kids, only they have wings and can fly. It may seem like a dream come true to some, but their lives can morph into a living nightmare at any time.
Angel, the youngest member of the flock, is kidnapped and taken back to the "School" where she and the others were experimented on by a crew of whack jobs. Her friends brave a journey to blazing hot Death Valley, CA, to save Angel, but soon enough, they find themselves in yet another nightmare: fighting off the half-human, half-wolf "Erasers" in New York City. Whether in the treetops of Central Park or in the bowels of the Manhattan subway system, Max and her adopted family take the ride of their lives.
Along the way, Max discovers that her purpose is save the world. But can she?
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. The creator of Maximum Ride and Crazy House, he has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers, as well as millions of dollars to independent bookstores and school libraries. He lives in Florida with his family.
Raves for the MAXIMUM RIDE series:
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Publishers Weekly Bestseller
An ALA Quick Pick for Young Adults
An ALA/VOYA "Teens' Top Ten" Pick
A VOYA Review Editor's Choice
A New York Public Library "Books for the Teen Age" Selection
A Book Sense Summer 2007 Children's Pick
A KLIATT Editors' Choice
A Children's Choice Book Awards Author of the Year for MAX
Praise for The Angel Experiment*#1 NYT bestseller
*Publishers Weekly bestseller
*An ALA Quick Pick for Young Adults
*An ALA/VOYa "Teens' Top Ten" Pick
*A VOYA Review Editor's Choice
"Nonstop action carries this page-turner brilliantly from start to finish."--Kirkus
"Book of the week."--London Times
"Ready-made for a movie script."--The Toronto Sun
"Think wings, big wings."--Chicago Tribune