Thank you for your interest in our store! The Book Loft of German Village works with hundreds of authors each year in our store and at off-site events across Central Ohio. We value these relationships and any inquiry will be responded to promptly. Please review the information below and contact us with any further questions you would like answered.
BOOK PLACEMENT ON OUR SHELVES
- If your book is available on Ingram at an industry-standard discount (at least 40%) and returnable:
- Please fill out this form to request that we carry your book in our store.
- If we order your book for the store, we will email you to let you know.
- We are currently only looking for books by Ohioans, and/or books about Ohio.
- If your book is not available on Ingram:
- Currently we are only accepting books that can be obtained from Ingram that are returnable and have at least a 40% discount. If this does not apply to your book, we are unable to take it at this time.
- Gary Lovely, Manager at Prologue Bookshop, will host a seminar at our store three times a year to advise you on how to get your book listed on Ingram with Ingram Spark.
- By making your book available on Ingram via Ingram Spark, it will make it easier for you to get your book into other independent bookstores, compared to other platforms like Createspace.
- If you are interested in attending this seminar, please fill out this form and we will contact you when the next seminar is planned.
If you have any other questions, please contact us.